Notes and Links
Phineas Miller*; b. Jan. 29, 1826; d. Feb. 3, 1907, Somerset County PA.
- m. Mary Fike* (1829-1916), on Mar. 21, 1847 in Somerset County PA.
- Mary and Phineas had 10 Children:
- Jacob Miller
- m. Anna Gore, and had a daughter, Lillian Miller, who never married.
- Emma Miller.
- William Miller.
- Caroline Miller.
- m. Augustus King, and had 4 children.
- Mary Miller.
- Anna Miller.
- Edwin Miller.
- m. Martha Thompson, and had 4 children.
- Abby Miller
- Aaron C. Miller (1857-1940)
- m. Lydia Ann Werner (1863-1932), daughter of Andrew Werner (1840-1925), and Anna Catherine Roth, and had son, Harold Miller who became a Medical Doctor.
- Lucinda Miller* (1851-1939)
Phineas Miller* (1826-1907), is the son of William Henry Miller* (1796-1850), and Anna Maria "Mary" Walker*; b. Feb 19, 1801; d. Sep. 22, 1887. Phineas lived and worked all his live on a farm in Somerset County PA.
William Henry Miller*; b. Aug. 4, 1796; d. June 16, 1850, was born in Meyersdale, Somerset County PA. He is the son of Henry Miller* and Rachel Flory*. Anna Maria Walker* (1801-1887), is the daughter of Jacob Walker* and Catherine Marker* according to the Flora Family genealogy.
Henry Miller's* ancestry is unknown. He was a German Baptist or Dunkard who lived and farmed in Meyersdale, Somerset County PA having moved there from eastern PA in about 1786. Henry's wife, Rachel Flory*; b. Dec. 6, 1763; d. July 19, 1841, is the daughter of Abraham Flory*. They are members of a large family of Amish/Mennonite people, surnamed Flory.
- The Flora Family.
- Amish and Amish Mennonite Genealogies by H.F. Gingerich & R.W. Kreider, 1986.
Go to the Index of ancestral surnames
Go to the Index of Names: which includes names of in-laws, half-relations, aliases, and adopters.
Go to the How to use this genealogy page.
Contact the author: e-mail link: Phillips Verner Bradford
Note: Ancestors of Phillips Verner Bradford are denoted in the text lists with an asterisk (*) following the names.