___? - ___?
___ ?- ___?
Notes and Links
John Fuller*; b. after 1640, Plymouth MA; d. before 1691 Barnstable MA.
- m1. Bethia ___?* and had one child:
- m2. Hannah Morton (1659-c1738) in Plymouth MA, and had 3 children:
- Bethia Fulkler (1687-1714).
- John Fuller; (c1689-c1732).
- Reliance Fuller; (1691-1761); m . John Prince, Jr. (1686-1765)
John Fuller* was son of Matthew Fuller* and grandson of Edward Fuller*, who came on the Mayflower with his brother, Dr. Samuel Fuller (c1580-1633). Both Edward Fuller* and his brother Samuel Fuller were said to sons of Robert Fuller* a butcher from Redenhall, Norfolk, England; however, there are some uncertainties about this identification of their father.
Matthew Fuller*(1607-1678) and Frances Hyde* (or Iyde) had the following 5 children:
- Samuel Fuller; b. c1630, England; d. Mar 25, 1676, Rehoboth, Bristol Count MA.
- m, Mary Ann Eaton (c1630-c1696) and had 7 children:
- Thomas Fuller (c1661-1718); m. Elizabeth Lathrop, daughter of Joseph Lathrop and Mary Ansell. Thomas and Elizabeth had 8 children, includng Elizabeth Fuller (1692-c1736) who married Isaac Crocker and produced a line of descent shown below.
- Jabez Fuller (c1663-c1711)
- Anne Fuller (c1669-1722)
- Timothy Fuller (c1670-1748)
- Abigail Fuller (c1674-1718); m. Israel Stowell in c1696
- Matthias "Matthew" Fuller (c1675-c1697)
- Samuel Fuller. Jr. (1676-1716)
- Mary Fuller, b. aft1630, England; d. after May 11, 1691, Barnstable MA.
- Elizabeth Fuller, b. c1634, Redenhall, Norfolk, England; d. after Mar 07, 1714, East Haddam, Middlesex Co, CT.
- Matthew Fuller.
- John Fuller*, b. aft1640, Plymouth MA; d. before Jul 16, 1691, Barnstable MA.
A Line of descent from Thomas Fuller and Elizabeth Lathrop:
- Elizabeth FULLER m. Isaac CROCKER and had:
- Abigail CROCKER m. Joshua ISHAM (1733-1774) and had:
- Dimmis ISHAM m. Capt. Samuel TYLER (1753-1833),and had:
- Abigail TYLER m. Capt. Asa TALMADGE (1785-1869), of Williamstown MA, and had:
- Mary TALMADGE m. Benjamin DUNN (1809-1899), and had:
- Benjamin Franklin DUNN (1845-1926) m. Catharine E. KEYES , and had:
- Julia DUNN m. Norman RANSFORD (1874-1963), bothæburied Williamstown MA; and had:
- Arthur Norman RANSFORD (1911-1995), both buried Williamstown MA; m. Virginia CASSIDY, and had:
- Julia Sperry RANSFORD m. Thomas David BRIGHT (1941-___), and had Julie Bright, who has contributed this line.
Go to the Index of ancestral surnames
Go to the Index of Names: which includes names of in-laws, half-relations, aliases, and adopters.
Go to the How to use this genealogy page.
Contact the author: e-mail link: Phillips Verner Bradford
Note: Ancestors of Phillips Verner Bradford are denoted in the text lists with an asterisk (*) following the names.