| NGC 7331 - Galaxy in Pegasus
| A delicate spiral flanked by other more distant galaxies (NGC 7335-7 and 7340). Stephan's
Quintet is about 1/2 degree SE (not within the field of view of this shot).
- Dec: 34:25
- Size: 11'x4'
- Magnitude: 9.5
- Distance: 46 million ly
- Constellation: Pegasus
- Millennium Star Atlas: Vol. III, p. 1142
- Scope: 12.5" Ritchey-Chretien at f/9
- Autoguider: ST-4 in average mode
- Sky conditions: Excellent seeing. good clarity
- Film: FLI Dream Machine CCD
- Exposure: 30x30 seconds L, (10,10,12x60) seconds R,G,B
- Date: 8-12-01
A reshoot of an effort from 9 months past.
Back to the photograph list...