| NGC 7635 - The Bubble Nebula
| A bright emission/reflection nebula in Cassiopeia.
- RA: 23:20
- Dec: 61:12
- Size: 15x8'
- Magnitude: 11.0
- Distance: ---
- Constellation: Cassiopeia
- Millennium Star Atlas: Vol. III, pp. 1069-70
- Scope: 12.5" Ritchey-Chretien at f/9
- Autoguider: unguided
- Sky conditions: excellent seeing, good transparency.
- Film: FLI Dream Machine CCD
- Exposure: 15x30 seconds L, 7,6,6x60 seconds R,G,B
- Date: 11-10-01
The first shot of the evening when things were still going smoothly.
Back to the photograph list...